Amazon is selling this Hisense 50-inch QLED 4K TV for $299.99, which is 43 percent off the regular price of $529.99. The deal is part of Amazon’s Cyber Monday sale.
The set has a customer rating of 4.4 stars out of a possible five, based on 898 reviews at Amazon.com.
The Hisense TV comes with the following features, as stated by Hisense and Amazon:
* Quantum Dot Wide Color Gamut, which promises to produce richer, more brilliant and accurate colors than a regular LED TV.
* Fire TV Built-in: You can access apps like Prime Video, Netflix, Disney plus, Hulu, and HBO Max. Plus, stream for free with Freevee, Pluto TV, Tubi, and more.
* Peak Brightness / Full Array Local Dimming Zones: This television offers up-to-600 nits peak brightness across up to 32 local dimming zones.
* Dolby Vision HDR, HDR10, and HDR10+
* Motion Rate 240, 60Hz Native Refresh Rate and HDMI 2.1.
* Press & Ask Alexa: Use the included Alexa Voice Remote to manage TV power, volume, navigation, playback, and input switching. Or just press the microphone button and say, “Find dramas,” and Alexa will show you search results from a central catalog of hundreds of integrated apps and channels.
To learn more about the Hisense deal at Amazon, click here.
CutYourTVBill.com receives a small commission from the sale of Amazon products.
Need to buy something today? Please buy it using this Amazon.com link. This site receives a small portion of each purchase, which helps us continue to provide these articles.
Have a question about saving money on TV? Send it to The TV Answer Man at email@example.com Please include your first name and hometown in your message.
— Phillip Swann